Miyerkules, Oktubre 12, 2011

Is Vegan Eating Right for Me?

When I watched a video on youtube.com about how animals are being slaughtered for human consumption, I rushed into a guilt trip since I love eating meat dishes. And really I am confused. Animal welfare and rights activists such as PETA claim that it is not right to kill animals just to be consumed by humans.



When I learned the shocking facts about meat dishes, it has become so hard to eat since almost everywhere I go, I find items made from animals and food with meat ingredients. Even choosing a vegetable dish seems harmless but who knows?




To be conscious eater, you should narrow your choices, but to be a healthy heater, you need varied choices. Isn’t this confusing? Do I need to start eating only vegetables? Argh!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento